JSRB presents another soccer programming session for the upcoming Winter 2018 session. Partnering up with Kickoff GTA to provide programming that is well catered, professional and enjoyable. The goal is to have an appreciation for the game of soccer, develop their skills in a nurturing social setting and to have fun!
Please read all the information below in order to sign-up successfully – The program caters for both Boys & Girls (ages for each session are defined) > This will be the source of all information for the Youth Soccer Program. For any questions/clarifications regarding JSRB Youth programming please email i[email protected] – the JSRB youth co-ordinator will respond to your questions accordingly
Announcements & General Info:
Bookmark this page or continue to check this page regularly to note for updated information and/or schedule changes.
– Please keep up-to-date on registration, schedule and any updates by visiting www.jsrb.org/kids-soccer. This is the MAIN PAGE to COMMUNICATE CHANGES & UPDATES
– Arrive 10 mins before your session through the change room doors. Get ready in change room and enter gym with indoor shoes
– NO OUTDOOR shoes allowed in Gymnasium – this goes for all participants and spectators. I cannot stress how many parents are observed with outdoor shoes and playing on the gym surface.
- JCC – 9000 Bathurst -> Gymnasium (Enter through door 3)
- $70 (6 sessions)
Age Group (Days & Timings)
Kickoff GTA: (SATURDAYS – 14 participants per Level)
- 2:00PM to 3:00PM -> Ages 7 to 10 [BOYS only] ~ 14 Spots
- 3:00PM to 4:00PM -> Ages 5 to 7 [Boys / Girls] ~ 14 Spots
- 4:00PM to 5:00PM -> Ages 5 to 7 [Boys / Girls] ~ 14 Spots
- 5:00PM to 6:00PM -> Ages 4 to 5 [Boys / Girls] ~ 14 Spots
- 6:00PM to 7:00PM -> Ages 7 to 11 [GIRLS only] ~ 14 Spots
Dates [Please check this section consistently to note updates in schedule]
* Note: Please check this page regularly for updates to scheduling – Due diligence has been conducted with the Centre in regards to community and religious programming however changes may occur.
Upcoming sessions: (6 Sessions)
- Indoor Soccer / Training shoes (non-marking soles)
- Soccer Jersey or T-Shirt
- Soccer Shorts or Trackpants
How to Sign-up
Click on the LINK based on Age/Level – you will be directed to a Registration Form
- There is a participation Limit – once the max is reached please sign the Waiting List form to ensure you are in queue for the next available spot (14 Participants per class)
- Complete all Required Fields – denoted by an *
- Read and Accept waiver form (Required)
- Complete Payment – pay with Credit Card or Paypal Account (Notification of payment will only be sent once payment is completed and received)
* Note: Payment is complete when you receive a PayPal Transaction confirmation. If you do not receive a payment confirmation your son/daughters please ensure you reach out to [email protected] to confirm.
* A parent or guardian is required to be present during their child’s session
* Registration is complete when you sign waiver and complete payment. You will receive an confirmation email once this is complete. Please save and keep for your records
* Cap for each session is noted for each age group. Registration will be done on a first come first basis. There will be a waiting list if the classes do reach it’s capacity.
14 participants per session. [Registration Will Open on March 20th @ 10 AM]
=> Click Here for Waiting List (Please fill out Wait-List as replacement positions are provided on a first-come first-serve basis)